Need to Talk or get Support? Call us on: 01273 834912

Welcome folks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rainbow 4 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 310 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rainbow

Hi everyone,
    I am the first person to post on this new forum. Would welcome talking to anyone who has experianced cancer, either themselves or through a member of their family or even a friend. Having had cancer myself and also having lost several family members to cancer I am all too aware of the stress cancer causes. I have been very lucky with my recovery and just want to help others.
    I look forward to talking to you hopefully in the near future, Rainbow.

Rainbow

Hi folks,

I had the results of my latest PSA blood test for prostate cancer just before Christmas and allthough it was a little higher (0.94) than six months ago, (0.91) it was still lower than a year ago ( 0.95).  Its still very low considering I finished all treatment over four years ago.  I have lostmy father who lived in Canada and my brother in law both to prostate cancer just over a year ago so I do consider mtself to be very lucky, Rainbow.

Anonymous

<p>25 year-old Software Engineer Hutton from Erin, loves computers, my little pony coloring pages to print and operating in a food pantry. that included touring Rock Art of the Mediterranean Basin on the Iberian Peninsula. my little pony coloring pages online.</p>

Rainbow

Hi Agerabe,

Welcome to the forum.  I also love computers and also love woodturning.  I belong to a local woodworking group and produce a monthly newsletter for them. It has been a steep learning curve finding how to wrapping the text round the photos but I have enjoyed producing them. Please come back and let us know more about yourself when you have the time.

Sending kind thoughts and best wishes your way, Rainbow

Anonymous

<p>You may think that looking for SpongeBob Squarepants coloring pages is going to be something that will certainly take you all afternoon, or all day depending on your particular point-of-view. If you just have concerning a hr, or maybe less, you are going to be able to discover what you are looking for reasonably quickly when you are really specific about your search terms.</p>

Rainbow

Good morning folks,

Here is todays picture which I hope you will like. Amazing how this tree is hanging on to life, Rainbow.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.